UW Diamond Dubs Up Gold Ring
University of Washington Diamond Dubs Up Gold Ring
Description: Throw your dubs up with more class! Our UW Diamond Dubs Up Gold Ring is part of the Allison Claire Officially Licensed University of Washington Fine Jewelry Collection.
- Solid 14K Yellow Gold - OR - 14K Rose Gold
- *1.6mm band - new thicker band!
- Hand-set Pavé near colorless S|1 Diamonds
- .25 Carat Weight
- Additional sizes available upon request
- Polished finish
Timeline: Each piece is custom made just for you. Please allow 2-4 weeks for production.
Shipping: We ship USPS First Class Package.
Why Allison Claire?
- Made in the USA: Each piece is designed in Seattle by Allison Claire. Our pieces are manufactured in Seattle, Los Angeles and New York.
- Lifetime Guarantee: We stand by the quality of our pieces and provide detailed instructions for how to properly care for your jewelry; so it lasts for generations to come.
- Ethically Sourced: We partner with trusted suppliers to ensure our products are made from ethically sourced precious metals and gemstones.
- Giving Back: A portion of this sale is given back to University of Washington.
- *As seen on NBC and in Seattle Magazine's Ultimate Gift Guide - December 2017*
Thank you so much for shopping with Allison Claire! Below are some FAQ’s when it comes to shipping. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
When will my order arrive?
Once your item is ready to ship, you’ll be emailed tracking information. Please note that our items are custom made and require a 2-4 week production time before shipping.
What shipping methods do you offer?
We ship Priority Mail. Shipping is free for orders over $799.
How do I track my order?
Once your order ships, we’ll email you the tracking information. Please note that our items are custom made and require a 2-4 week production time before shipping. You can also track your order on our site by clicking here.
Share this Product
I have several pieces of Allison's W jewelry. Each piece is a small work of art in addition to being very wearable jewelry. Great way to show school pride and support a small and locally owned business. Whether bought in person or ordered, the process is always very pleasant. Allison is also very interesting to talk with. Every true Husky should own a piece of W jewelry!
Laura- Always a pleasure seeing you! You have the most Allison Claire pieces for sure. We should design a custom piece just for you. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
I absolutely love my Dubs Up ring. It is the perfect addition to my Husky wardrobe. I love how light and delicate it is. GO DAWGS!
I bought this ring as a graduation present for myself and it is LOVE. I am so glad I went for the diamond version, I wear it every day.