UW Diamond Dubs Up Gold Ring
University of Washington Diamond Dubs Up Gold Ring
Description: Throw your dubs up with more class! This Diamond and Gold W ring is one-of-a-kind. You won't find anything else like it. Tiny Diamonds are individually hand-set right here in downtown Seattle. Our founder wears hers every day! Perfect for the Husky that already has everything...this Diamond W ring won't disappoint. Wear it on special occasions or add it to your everyday jewelry selection. We LOVE this ring! Pair it with our Diamond W Pendant for extra sparkle. This ring is the ultimate gift for your special Husky! Our UW Diamond Dubs Up Gold Ring is part of the Allison Claire Officially Licensed University of Washington Fine Jewelry Collection.
- Solid 14K Yellow Gold - OR - 14K Rose Gold
- *1.6mm band - new thicker band!
- Hand-set Pavé near colorless S|1 Diamonds
- .25 Carat Weight
- Additional sizes available upon request
- Polished finish
Timeline: Each piece is custom made just for you. Allow a minimum of a 2 week production timeline.
Shipping: We ship USPS First Class Package.
Why Allison Claire?
- Made in the USA: Each piece is designed in Seattle by Allison Claire. Our pieces are manufactured in Seattle, Los Angeles and New York.
- Lifetime Guarantee: We stand by the quality of our pieces and provide detailed instructions for how to properly care for your jewelry; so it lasts for generations to come.
- Ethically Sourced: We partner with trusted suppliers to ensure our products are made from ethically sourced precious metals and gemstones.
- Giving Back: A portion of this sale is given back to University of Washington.
- *As seen on NBC and in Seattle Magazine's Ultimate Gift Guide - December 2017*
Thank you for shopping at Allison Claire. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Allison Claire Return Policy
Once you’ve received your order, you have three calendar days to return the item from the date you receive it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, it must be in the original packaging, and you must include the receipt or proof of purchase.
You are responsible for shipping your item. Please email email@example.com to obtain the address to return the product.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you if you are eligible for a refund. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). A 20% restocking fee is charged for all products. The cost of shipping will not be refunded.
Refund time varies depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the original shipping charge will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Product
I have several pieces of Allison's W jewelry. Each piece is a small work of art in addition to being very wearable jewelry. Great way to show school pride and support a small and locally owned business. Whether bought in person or ordered, the process is always very pleasant. Allison is also very interesting to talk with. Every true Husky should own a piece of W jewelry!
Laura- Always a pleasure seeing you! You have the most Allison Claire pieces for sure. We should design a custom piece just for you. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
I absolutely love my Dubs Up ring. It is the perfect addition to my Husky wardrobe. I love how light and delicate it is. GO DAWGS!
I bought this ring as a graduation present for myself and it is LOVE. I am so glad I went for the diamond version, I wear it every day.