UW Dubs Up Ring
University of Washington Dubs Up Ring
Description: Throw your dubs up with class! This heirloom ring is part of the Allison Claire Officially Licensed University of Washington Fine Jewelry Collection.
- Solid Sterling Silver or Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- *1.6mm band - new thicker band!
- Polished finish
Timeline: Each piece is custom made just for you. Allow a minimum of a 2 week production timeline.
Shipping: We ship USPS First Class Package.
Why Allison Claire?
- Made in the USA: Each piece is designed in Seattle by Allison Claire. Our pieces are manufactured in Seattle, Los Angeles and New York.
- Lifetime Guarantee: We stand by the quality of our pieces and provide detailed instructions for how to properly care for your jewelry; so it lasts for generations to come.
- Ethically Sourced: We partner with trusted suppliers to ensure our products are made from ethically sourced precious metals and gemstones.
- Giving Back: A portion of this sale is given back to University of Washington.
Thank you so much for shopping with Allison Claire! Below are some FAQ’s when it comes to shipping. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my order arrive?
Once your item is ready to ship, you’ll be emailed tracking information. Please note that our items are custom made and require a 2-4 week production time before shipping.
What shipping methods do you offer?
We ship Priority Mail. Shipping is free for orders over $799.
How do I track my order?
Once your order ships, we’ll email you the tracking information. Please note that our items are custom made and require a 2-4 week production time before shipping. You can also track your order on our site by clicking here.
Share this Product
I have been obsessed with Allison Claire’s jewelry for years now and my growing collection includes three different pieces, my latest being the Dubs Up ring! As a former collegiate athlete for the University of Washington, there are two reasons I love my UW jewelry: 1. It’s minimalistic and gorgeous—perfect for someone who rarely wears jewelry and 2. It’s easier to wear daily than the National Championship ring I was fortunate to earn while there but in all seriousness, I love repping UW and I’m thrilled to have found this wonderful lady and her amazing jewelry!
Absolutely adore this ring—perfect for the workplace and chilling out during happy hour. Perfect combination of class and stylistic flair!
Thank you for the great review! So happy you love it.
I have several pieces of Allison's W jewelry. Each piece is a small work of art in addition to being very wearable jewelry. Great way to show school pride and support a small and locally owned business. Whether bought in person or ordered, the process is always very pleasant. Allison is also very interesting to talk with. Every true Husky should own a piece of W jewelry!
Laura - One of our classics :) You are officially decked out in Allison Claire pieces. Go Dawgs!