UW Ear Threader - NEW!
University of Washington Ear Threader
Description: Introducing the UW Ear Threader. A dangle option for our best selling Tiny W Fine Jewelry. Lightweight. Sparkly. A nice subtle touch to your wardrobe to represent the Dawgs with sophistication. They are part of the Allison Claire Officially Licensed University of Washington Fine Jewelry Collection.
- Solid Sterling Silver OR Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Tiny W Size: 4mm x 6mm x 1mm
- Ear Threader
- Polished finish
Timeline: Each piece is custom made just for you. Allow a minimum of a 2 week production timeline.
Shipping: We ship USPS First Class Package.
Why Allison Claire?
- Made in the USA: Each piece is designed in Seattle by Allison Claire. Our pieces are manufactured in Seattle, Los Angeles and New York.
- Lifetime Guarantee: We stand by the quality of our pieces and provide detailed instructions for how to properly care for your jewelry; so it lasts for generations to come.
- Ethically Sourced: We partner with trusted suppliers to ensure our products are made from ethically sourced precious metals and gemstones.
- Giving Back: A portion of this sale is given back to University of Washington.
Thank you so much for shopping with Allison Claire! Below are some FAQ’s when it comes to shipping. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
When will my order arrive?
Once your item is ready to ship, you’ll be emailed tracking information. Please note that our items are custom made and require a 2-4 week production time before shipping.
What shipping methods do you offer?
We ship Priority Mail. Shipping is free for orders over $799.
How do I track my order?
Once your order ships, we’ll email you the tracking information. Please note that our items are custom made and require a 2-4 week production time before shipping. You can also track your order on our site by clicking here.
Share this Product
I am bummed that O have not received the earrings yet for a Christmas present for my wife. I felt I ordered in plenty of time to receive the earrings by now. Online, it said USPSade label and was “waiting” for package on Dec 17th. It is nowDec 20, 3 days later and no mews update about package Kent Curtis
Hi Kenton. We are sorry for the delay. According to our records the order was placed on December 11. Our typical turnaround is 2-4 weeks. Although, as you noticed, we are able to speed this production timeline up a bit during the holidays. You are correct. We printed your shipping label on December 17 to prepare your package. It was shipped on December 20. We show it arrived on December 22; just in time for Christmas! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for supporting our small business.