UW Mini Gold Dawg Tag
University of Washington Mini Gold Dawg Tag
Description: A bit more of a feminine Dawg Tag with hand-set micropavé diamonds. Small but oh so classy and elegant. Set in 14k Yellow Gold with a W engraved on the back. We love wearing this as an every day piece. For the Dawg Fan that wants to represent UW in a bit more subtle but meaningful way. Turn the Dawg Tag around to wear a W on game day, that important meeting, UW sporting events and even your walk down the aisle. Pick a 16 or 18 inch chain. We LOVE this Mini Gold Dawg Tag. A rtizy Dawg Tag for your favorite Husky!
- Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- 19mm x 6mm x 1mm
- Hand-set micropavé near colorless SI1 Diamonds
- Total Carat Weight
- Chain: Choose 16 or 18 inches
- Polished finish
Timeline: Each piece is custom made just for you. Allow a minimum of a 2 week production timeline.
Why Allison Claire?
- Made in the USA: Each piece is designed in Seattle by Allison Claire. Our pieces are manufactured in Seattle, Los Angeles and New York.
- Lifetime Guarantee: We stand by the quality of our pieces and provide detailed instructions for how to properly care for your jewelry; so it lasts for generations to come.
- Ethically Sourced: We partner with trusted suppliers to ensure our products are made from ethically sourced precious metals and gemstones.
- Giving Back: A portion of this sale is given back to University of Washington.
Thank you for shopping at Allison Claire.
Allison Claire Return and Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds for any orders; regardless of the circumstances.
If you would like to return any item, we are only able to offer store credit. A 20% restocking fee will also be deducted from the total of your order.
To be eligible for store credit, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging, and you must include the receipt or proof of purchase. It must be postmarked three calendar days from the date of your purchase. Only store credit will be offered if you placed an order for an item that you did not receive at the time of purchase. A 20% fee will also be deducted from the total of your order.
You are responsible for shipping your item. The address is: 62 Cedar Street, Suite 810, Seattle, WA 98121.
Processing Store Credit
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you if you are eligible for store credit. If your request is approved, we will send a gift card minus a 20% restocking fee. The cost of shipping your item to Allison Claire will not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive store credit, the original shipping charge (when applicable) will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.