UW Gold Cherry Blossom Pendant
University of Washington Gold Cherry Blossom Pendant
Description: Our newest favorite for our founder’s alma mater. And just in time for the cherry blossoms on campus to bloom next week! We’ve been daydreaming about this piece for close to 6 years. Our only University of Washington piece without our favorite W. We’ll say a subtle nod to University of Washington. Perfect for any Husky and all ages. In partnership with University of Washington Alumni Association. Available in Solid Sterling Silver or 14k Yellow Gold. Choose a genuine pink sapphire or genuine pink diamond. Designed in Seattle for Huskies by a Husky. An heirloom piece that will last a lifetime. Designed to be passed down from one Husky generation to the next. Our UW Gold Cherry Blossom Pendant is part of the Allison Claire Officially Licensed University of Washington Fine Jewelry Collection.
- Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Size: 14mm x 14mm x 3mm
- Chain: Choose 16 or 18 inch chain
- Genuine Pink Sapphire or Genuine Pink Diamond
- Official “W” logo engraved on the back
- Polished finish
Timeline: Each piece is custom made just for you.
Allow a minimum of a 2 week production timeline.
Why Allison Claire?
- Made in the USA: Each piece is designed in Seattle by Allison Claire. Our pieces are manufactured in Seattle, Los Angeles and New York.
- Lifetime Guarantee: We stand by the quality of our pieces and provide detailed instructions for how to properly care for your jewelry; so it lasts for generations to come.
- Ethically Sourced: We partner with trusted suppliers to ensure our products are made from ethically sourced precious metals and gemstones.
- Giving Back: A portion of this sale is given back to University of Washington.
Thank you for shopping at Allison Claire.
Allison Claire Return and Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds for any orders; regardless of the circumstances.
If you would like to return any item, we are only able to offer store credit. A 20% restocking fee will also be deducted from the total of your order.
To be eligible for store credit, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging, and you must include the receipt or proof of purchase. It must be postmarked three calendar days from the date of your purchase. Only store credit will be offered if you placed an order for an item that you did not receive at the time of purchase. A 20% fee will also be deducted from the total of your order.
You are responsible for shipping your item. The address is: 62 Cedar Street, Suite 810, Seattle, WA 98121.
Processing Store Credit
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you if you are eligible for store credit. If your request is approved, we will send a gift card minus a 20% restocking fee. The cost of shipping your item to Allison Claire will not be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive store credit, the original shipping charge (when applicable) will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.